Saturday, 25 June 2011

A Kid With A New Toy....

I missed the boat when it comes to smart phones...I've only recently got around to getting myself one after dismissing them for the past 18 months or so...


 I insisted that as I have 2 decent cameras I really didn't need a phone with one on too,
I had no need of a phone that doubled up as an MP3 player as I've had my trusty iPod for years and why on earth would I want the internet on my phone when I have a perfectly good PC for that (even if it did bugger up on me recently).
So god knows how I ended up with one...but I did because my poor old mobile was on its last very weary legs and WOOOOO HOOOOO I am just like a kid with a new toy!


I listen to endless music, check facebook, Tweet, read the news, check in at every single location I go to (including my bed!!) and best of all I've installed loads of photo apps so that I can take pictures and do all sorts of weird and wonderful things with them.






 As you can see...all sorts of cool effects, sparkly, smudgy, dreamy, faded retro and instamatic!
As a friend pointed out recently, We have the technology now to create such amazing images that the 'in' thing to do is make them look old and a bit washed out or faded!

 Anyways I'm off to take advantage of the nice weather by eating al fresco,hope everyone else has a lovely weekend.
Em xxxxxxx



 

3 comments:

LaaLaa said...

I love the picture effects, lovely! They're great. I'm off to play with Joe's iPhone. xxxxxx

Kia said...

What do you mean God knows how you got one??
You got it 'cos your awesome daughter is lovely and sorted it for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jane and Chris said...

I don't have a cell/mobile/take piccies/ singing/dancing anything. Why? Because I don't have children to teach me how to work it!!
Jane x