Thursday, 16 June 2011

Busy Month and Broken Computers!!

Hello,
I know I've not been around for a while but I've had a poorly PC...don't really know what was wrong with it except that it wouldn't connect to the internet. So I got the broken lead on Evies laptop replaced and thought...'YAY back online' only for the same thing to happen again!
Anyways I'm pretty much sure its working again for all of our computers.
So in the past month...I've been really really busy, I've had a stall at various craft fairs around south and west Yorkshire, so I've had to make all sorts of little things to sell.


 As well as that I've been comissioned to crochet a huuuuuuge granny square blanket and I've been making little chicks and fried egg keyrings for These Lovely People so its been a very busy past few weeks for me.



 Anyway thats all from me for now
Hoping to be back again very soon...barring all PC emergencies!!
Em xxxxx






9 comments:

Kandi said...

I love your pegs, you have the patience of a saint to sit and carefully paint all of those. Adore the fried eggs too
Kandi x

B............... said...

Great to have you back hun!
I've been painting polka dot pegs today too and hearts, I will be dreaming of bloody polka dots lol!

B xxx

The Girl said...

Woah I'm excited to see what that granny square blanket looks like when it's finished - I need to find someone to pay me to do crochet!

Cheryl said...

The pegs look so pretty, especially en masse. Sweet fried eggs. Glad your back. I missed you.

Pammy Sue said...

Welcome back! Be sure to take pictures of your afghan when it's finished. I'll be mad if I don't get to see it! ;)

Taz said...

Good to have you back petal ;)

Annie xx TheFeltFairy said...

Wow! What fab pegs! Glad to hear from you and see all your gorgeous makes! xxx

Mousy Brown said...

Glad to see you are ok! Wow you have been busy.....

Loo xx from Jumbles and Pompoms said...

Welcome back.

Wow, Emma, those pegs are amazing. Funnily enough I bought some very plain dolly pegs only yesterday. Might have to copy!