Thursday, 5 May 2011

Happy Birthday Evie.

I cant believe it's a whole year since I blogged about my youngest daughter Evie turning 8 and her We are again celebrating her 9th birthday...
The day passed in a blur of Wii games, Dr Who, Hello Kitty and Phineas and Ferb.




Evie declared it her best birthday ever, but I'm sure she said that last year and I'm sure she'll say it again next year!
We had a small buffet tea for close family as she's having her party on sunday in our local pet shop!
I think I'm looking forward to that...as long as there's no tarantula handling involved!!!



And then next week we're off to Centre Parcs for a 5 day break, I can't wait 5 whole lovely relaxing days...lots of swimming and cycling during the day I hope and lots of crochet and films in the evenings...sounds like bliss to me!!!

Take care
Em xxxx

8 comments:

LaaLaa said...

Aw, happy birthday Evie! It looks like she had a fab day. xxxx

Annie xx TheFeltFairy said...

Happy Birthday Evie! What a lovely name! A pet shop party sounds really good, I bet it will be great fun!

Have a great Centre Parks breah too, my brother goes to one of their parks and says it is amazing - the activity scared me off! lol! xxx

♥ emma bear forever ♥ said...

Happy Belated Birthday Evie !

Have a lovely time at centre parcs, sounds like you have the perfect trip planned x

Jane and Chris said...

Happy Birthday Miss Evie!
Bit of a fan of Dr Who and Hello Kitty myself!
Jane x

Shirl at The White House said...

Happy Birthday Evie! Hope you all have a lovely holiday ... :0)

Mousy Brown said...

Looks a great day - have a lovely break, sounds bliss to me too! :D

Jacqueline said...

Dearest sweet em, Evie is soo adorable!! Happy birthday!! I hope all of you had a lovely merry happy celebration! Happy week and happy day! Love to you!

jacqueline
http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

Michelle said...

Thanks for your comment Em. I thought the second and no more too:)

Best to check though, you know how you get blind to things when you are working on them!

Hope you had a nice few days away! Thats if you have been? You said next week and its now the week after:)
love
michelle x