Saturday, 30 April 2011

A Right Royal Garden Party!

I swore I wasn't going to waste my day yesterday watching the royal wedding on TV...but like I suspect millions of other people I sat down for a few minutes quick viewing and ended up sat for over 4 hours glued to the TV screen!!

Then We spent the rest of the afternoon at my friends 'Dress as Royalty' garden party , dressed obviously as royalty!!
 As soon as Evie found out she would be expected to dress up as a princess she decided to be a zombie princess!
So after worry about wrecking one her nice dresses by 'zombiefying' it I remembered her ruined bridesmaid dress from Ruby's wedding last summer..
Hey presto..a few more holes and rips and a lot of red food colouring and there it was the perfect zombie princess royal wedding party dress!!


Zombie Princess Evie!!


Punky Princess Hermione and Zombie Princess Evie!
Hope you all had a lovely day whatever you did.
Em xxx



 

6 comments:

janis said...

I went a little comment happy on FB but the girls are so adorable! Im glad you all had such fun.

♥ emma bear forever ♥ said...

I loved it, could not stop watching.
What a lovely zombie princess you have there! :) x

Pammy Sue said...

How funny! That's a priceless picture.

Kia said...

aww, even as a zombie princess, Evie is still adorable :D
Xxx

two bones and a bagle said...

Hello thanks for visiting my blog - glad you liked it. Love the Zombie princess - I read on an American ladies blog that her son was having a Royal Wedding Day because he had an English teacher. She told them they could dress up smart and apparently he said to his mum 'i'm just gonna wear my mohawk up'. Fab!

Cheryl said...

I couldn't resist watching all the pomp and gold braided uniforms. I thought the day's coverage was far better than I had expected. Great showcase for the best of Britain. Love Evie's take on pretty princess dressing up!