Monday, 28 February 2011

Hunibun Bakery.

Hunibun Bakery is the name of a cute new cafe in our village, it sells absolutely gorgeous  cupcakes for only £1 each and lovely,lovely coffee and lots of other delicious cakey treats too.
And the best bit....they're allowing us to hold our Monday morning 'Stitch 'n' Bitch' there!!
Yay!!! 
Its lovely sat hooking away and gossiping in such lovely surroundings.









   
The lovely lady who bakes the cakes there has promised to make me some vegan cupcakes so that I'm not sat in a fit of jealous sulking while everyone else tucks into the lovely cakes!!!
If any one wants to join us at our 'Stitch 'n' Bitch' group, its monday mornings 10 am onwards at Hunibun Bakery Church Street, Darton, Barnsley, South Yorkshire.

Em xxxxx

13 comments:

Lucy said...

Oh it looks so lovely! I wouldlove to open a litle cafe full of personality like that! XX

♥ emma bear forever ♥ said...

What a lovely little place. I would love to sit in their chatting and stitching away :) and my goodness those cakes look good. Speaking of food, I made your gorgeous soup today and it was a complete success. Thumbs up all round in our house xx

LaaLaa said...

Oooh, I wish I lived nearer. What a lovely little shop. xxx

VintageVicki said...

What a lovely sounding place :) Perfect for a S&B group - if yours is like mine - we do sometimes get rather involved in tea & cake rather than stitching. However we take turns in bringing the cakes as we're not lucky enough to have such a lovely venue.

Jane and Chris said...

Oh, I'd love too...but I'm a bit too far away.
Jane x

Annie xx TheFeltFairy said...

I so wish I lived near you!!! It looks a fab place and the cakes are a bonus too!

Cheryl said...

Wish I lived closer and its not just the cakes. Actually its probably a good job I don't live near by. I would not be able to resist those cakes. What a great name!

wonderwoman said...

Looks like my kind of place!!
x

The Girl said...

Wow that place looks amazing, so nice to see somewhere not overcharging for their cupcakes as well! Very jealous, wish I could join you.

bekimarie said...

Wish I lived closer, it looks lovely and just perfect for your 'stitch and bitch'

B xxx

Maggie said...

Well, it must be an age thing, but to me £1 for a wee cupcake is absolutely outrageous! I got the feeling it was seen as something of a bargain, and it's true I don't get out much (at all), so is £1 REALLY a bargain price for a bun?

Clara said...

What an absolutely fantastic spot for your group. Wow!

Mousy Brown said...

I'll be there in spirit! Looks gorgeous....x