Saturday, 26 February 2011

Emma Loves.....

I think Beki has come up with a winner with her 'loves lists...'
So here are my current obsessions!!

1. Dandelion and Burdock, my drink of choice for our crafty Saturday night get togethers.


 2. Neil Oliver, I am loving his 'History of Ancient Britain' series on BBC 2.


 3. This gorgeous ring which I'm soooo tempted to buy...its so green and spring-like!
      find it and lots more lovelies here .


 4. The 'Earths Children' series of books by Jean.M.Auel, I've read them all before and am currently re-reading and thoroughly enjoying them again.

 
Hope you're all having great weekends.
Em xxxxxx 

10 comments:

Bethany said...

I've been waiting for ages for Jean Auel's next book to come out....I imagine it takes her aaaaages to write one.

Annie xx TheFeltFairy said...

I love dandelion and burdock too!

Cheryl said...

Not come across the book series, but I know I love all your other choices. Nice list.

Lucy said...

1. and 3. = YES YES YES! :)

bekimarie said...

Mmmmm dandelion and burdock, great fancying some now lol.
Great to have you join in hun!

B xxx

janis said...

You are so cool!
I wanna hang out~ :)
ps I had to google Dandelion and Burdock... yummy! I think I would like this too.

Jane and Chris said...

Drooool!! Dandelion and Burdock...we cannot get it here. I described it to someone and they told me to try rootbeer. BLECH!!! It tasted like liquid germolene.
Jane x

Maggie said...

Oh me too, with the Neil Oliver thing. Don't normally like small men, prefer someone taller than me... well, to be honest most CHILDREN are taller than me, but you know what I mean? But there is something about Neil..... and his series is just great. There has been a plethora of such programmes of late hasn't there... Professor Ian Stewart (name right?) the geologist, and I am sure if Uni Profs had looked like that when I was 18, I'd have gone like a shot!! Of course, Tony Robinson and the short series he did too, but so far, Neil's is best I think.

Diane said...

I too love Neil Oliver. xxx

Clara said...

Oh my gosh...that ring!!!!!