Friday, 18 February 2011

7 Things You Really Shouldn't Know About Me...

 Taz at Ratbag has thrown down the gauntlet and tagged me to tell you 7 things you really shouldn't know about me.


1. I am an incessant doodler...I doodle on everything and anything, I've even been known to doodle on my clothes or hands when I don't have paper to hand!!


2. I always kiss my cat at bedtime and I like to sniff her too as she always smells lovely.


3. As a child I grew up worrying about having a big ball of chewing gum with finger nails sticking out of it sitting in my stomach as I bit my nails and always swallowed chewing gum!


4. I love love love crocs and I don't care who knows it!!!


5. My all time favourite food is those big fat, bright green, marrowfat processed peas, I even like to eat them cold out of the tin.


6. When I was pregnant with my middle child I craved rubbery flavoured water and bought a nice new hot-water bottle just so I could drink water from it!
 7. Theres a man on TV who is better than all the vampires who are currently being obsessed about...and I looooove him....its The Doctor!



Have a great weekend.
Em xxxx

14 comments:

bibbitybob said...

I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only one who smells her cat! :) x

PootleFlump said...

PMSL about your chewing gum, finger nail biting comment. Brings back memories!! x

janis said...

Im a cat sniffer/kisser too!
The water thing is weird...

I just spent two hours on a post.. You are mentioned & linked!
Lovely weekend to you my Dear!

♥ emma bear forever ♥ said...

Lol, I kiss my cats and dog goodnight too and actually wish them a good morning or nite, nite !! They are very much part of the family.

Oh my goodness, to the hot water bottle factoid! x

Maggie said...

With you on the peas... not sure about the rest though!!!

Fay McKenzie said...

Always good to bare the soul!

:) processed peas are very fine indeed, hot or cold!

Scented Sweetpeas said...

Loved those things about you. aaah your cat is just so cute no wonder you kiss him goodnight every night. lol re the rubbery water, when I was pregnant I craved the smell of rubber and even sniffed wellies, bonkers!

Lucy said...

I sniff my cats too :) Bit bemused by some of the others though ... rubbery water and marrowfat peas?!

Taz said...

Aren't cravings weird? :D

Jane and Chris said...

Kissing cats and loving crocs.
Perfectly normal in my world!
Jane x

Jill said...

OMG - I nearly boffed at fact #5, until I read #6. Totally grossed me out :0)

Hope you're having a great weekend x

Annie xx TheFeltFairy said...

I love them all! The water bottle is mad and the buublegum had me worried as a kid too!

The peas a yummy hot but cold...Lol!! And they make you fart!!

crafty cat corner said...

Hello from a fellow croc lover, when you've got feet like mine that hurt like hell, crocs are Heaven. lol
Yes, isn't it funny how cat's can lick themselves and smell so nice? I have 5 so have lots to smell.
Not sure about the hot water bottle water, don't think I'll give that one a try.......
Briony

Tracy Suzanne said...

Your so funny! I love to kiss and smell the cats too. I especially love kitty and puppy breath. I know, I'm weird.

I love the true blood series but I didn't get to see it last year or this year as we don't have HBO anymore. I think I love the Southerness of it. I've never even watched twilight. And Brad Pitt was a fabulous vampire. When I was a kid in the 60's, vampire movies were the scarest and coolest of horror films for me.

OX's..T:)