Tuesday, 18 January 2011

Thank You and Other Stuff...

Gosh, where do I start tonight???
Firstly I think with the Thank You's....
So here goes...
Thank you so much to everyone who has left me messages of support and helpful hints about my veganism.
So far its going great, I've cooked loads of delicious meals and to be honest I haven't missed anything. My greatest triumph to date was at the weekend when I made not only my first ever rice pudding but a vegan one at that and it was bloody yummy...the tiny bit I managed to get before Mica ate it all!!

Next I need to thank all the lovely bloggers who give me blog awards which I rarely aknowledge...I'm sorry I really don't mean to be rude but I always feel a bit bad only been able to pass tyhem along to a certain amount of people.
Basically if I follow a blog I think its worth my valuable time reading it and therefore deserves a blog award.
So thank you for all the awards I've been given and to all my lovely bloggy friends I award you all.....

 
Please feel free to add the button to your blog with lots of love from Me!!!!!

 I've been busy getting bits and pieces together for my giveaway, remember if you haven't entered it yet you've only got until next Monday.
You can find it here. 
And here's a sneaky peek at some of the blue goodies I'm gathering up...




And finally I'm having a bit of trouble getting my hooky mojo back...
I really want to include some hooky surprises in my giveaway so I really need a big kick up the proverbial as far as crochet is concerned.
I haven't bought myself any new yarn since November so I think a trip to the shops might be in order..theres nothing like new yarn to inspire me.


All I've managed so far this year, one side of a cushion made from odd scraps and ball ends.
Em xxxx

14 comments:

Annie xx TheFeltFairy said...

ooh that crocheting is gorgeous - fab colour - I think crochet really lends itself to a lovely mix! Love the blog award , thats a new one I have not seen before!

LaaLaa said...

Lovely hooky! Great colours. xxxx

janis said...

is that candy i spy?? Oh how I need some chocolate!

Clara said...

Very pretty!Was thinking about you when I read this so you can try this link for more recipes:
http://mail.google.com/mail/?hl=en&tab=wm#inbox/12d98e41379d7174

emma bear forever said...

That's a gorgeous looking cushion cover. It looks complicated though :)
Congratulations on all your awards x

Diane said...

Well done you Em - I think you should post some of your recipes. xxxxx

Maggie said...

I have taken the blog award from you and added it to mine own, thank you. I don't get awards, so was more than happy to take this offer up!

Lucy said...

Ooh that's a lovely design for a cushion! [

*files away in inspiration memory bank, never to be seen again*

Kandi said...

I love the crochet, cushions are a great excuse to use up old bits of yarn. I'm currently hookin' little granny square things to make into a cushion using only scrap yarn.
Kandi x

Things Hand Made said...

Cushion looks great.

Jane and Chris said...

I'm with Maggie. Never had an award so I think I will "nick" it, and give my blog some cred!
I am just starting to knit again...crochet looks far too complicated!
Jane x

Jacqueline said...

Dearest sweet em, beautiful post and very heartwarming! Well done on your veganism!! I am soo proud of you and i think you should also post your wonderful recipe here to share with all of us. :) And i just adore your gorgeous squares...they are soo beautiful! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

jacqueline
http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

Kandi said...

OMG I have just spat tea all down my front reading your post on my blog! I am sorry but that is the funniest thing I have heard in ages!
Kandi x

WinnibriggsHouse said...

Hi Em thanks for your lovely comment. It is a shame that Bodens clothes aren't a less pricy as they are unique. Like you though it will be the sales in future or more sewing. Just read about your giveaway, glad I am not too late. Off to sign up now
Jenny x