Tuesday, 7 December 2010

Advent Swap Catch Up.

I've been so busy over the weekend that I haven't had a moment to post about my latest advent swap goodies.
And of course now...I'm not 100% sure that I'm going to get them in the right order!

On Saturday I got this teeny CK purse which is possibly the sweetest little purse ever!
I'll have to hide that from all my girls I think.


On Sunday I got a big sparkly bath bomb from Bomb Cosmetics...it smells dee-licious and I'm saving it until I get an evening where I can relax in the bath with a book!
I've already hidden this from Evie as she loves bath bombs and always manages to work her way through any that herself, me or her sisters get!


 Then yesterday I got more CK goodies, this time pretty tissues which are stashed in my crochet basket for the inevitable winter sniffles, although will I be able to bring myself to wipe my nose on such prettiness??


Dont they all look pretty together..I'm loving this swap more and more everyday.



I know I'm a day behind but I'll catch up with today and tomorrows gifts tomorrow.
Em xxx


12 comments:

Alijane said...

Nice presents, this advent swap if fantastic I have also received some very lovely gifts, which my girly also keeps on trying to pinch!

Alison
x

Kia said...

I like that purse mum,
would go nice with my handbag....

:P

Kandi said...

Lovely bits!! How is WOW going ~ you dinged 85 yet?
Kandi x

Kandi said...

My hubbie is Scarshield Legion ~ for the Horde!!
Kandi x

The English Writer said...

I've seen the CK purses in the shop and they are so cute, and polka dot as well, fab! xxx

Lauren said...

Did you watch Misfits last night? If you didn't I won't ruin it for you but I thought that one was quite emotional too! Maybe I'm just an emotional wreck at the mo :D

They do sound like perfect reasons for getting a Kindle! I may have to wait until after Christmas though, when I have more money!

Did you watch Pillars of the Earth when it was shown on Ch4 recently? x x

Clara said...

I think I'll have to take part in this swap next year! Just lovely.

Tracy Suzanne said...

Hi Em, don't hate me for coming by so little lately. Especially after you left such a sweet, caring and beautiful comment on my post. I do miss my kitty and MIL is doing better right now. I'm sure she's in her last stages but no pain and looking better, doing rehab, etc. Your prayers and kindness mean the world to me. Love all your sweet advent gifts and the cozy quilts you've been busy with.

Many warm hugs and lots of love from this side of the pond, Tracy :)

Serenata said...

Lovely gifts. Isn't this Advent Swap fun?!

Jacqueline said...

Oh emma, your presents are so pretty!! Lovely lovely gifts! So happy i found time to drop by and visit you! Have a lovely merry happy week and love to you!

jacqueline
http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

Vintage Tea Time said...

Just browsing through blogs and found yours - love the little purse! Your crochet blanket in a previous post is gorgeous!

Gill - That British Woman said...

popped by to say Hello from Jane and Chris' in Canada.

I love Cath Kidston stuff, you are a very lucky lady. Those tissues though are just too pretty to use though.

Gill in Canada