Sunday, 28 November 2010

Birthday Bonanza.


 Another day...another stack of goodies!
This time birthday presents from my lovely family and friends...


A bagful of CK gooness, a beautiful hand knitted scarf,lime and bergamot perfume,notebooks and smellies,Yankee candles, a silk scarf decorating kit and a book about the 'Huskar Mine Tragedy' and children working in Victorian mines.


There were also some Thorntons chocolates but me and Evie scoffed the lot earlier in one go!

Lots of pretty cards including some lovely handmade ones.


 And this card which is my most special and the one that I'll put away and keep forever.





And still to come next week I'm getting this from Scott.


 Added to all that I had a million phonecalls and a billion messages on Facebook wishing me a happy birthday and a lovely sunday roast cooked for me by my sister Ruby.

Keep warm and cosy.
Em xxxx

11 comments:

Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a lovely weekend.

I think we have your snow. Do you want it back?

Jane and Chris said...

Well, HAPPY HAPPY Birthday! WOW! What a haul, and a giveway winner too!
Jane x

LaaLaa said...

Happy Birthday, lovely Em! Watch out for the postie this week. Lynda xxxxxxx

Clara said...

Happy Birthday Em, but with Evie by your side, what else do you need?

Bethany said...

Happy Birthday!
What a lovely stack of yum!

Pammy Sue said...

HBD, Em!

VintageVicki said...

Belated Happy Birthday Em xx

Kandi said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! There are some fab goodies you got there I love the look of that scarf. There is much excitement in my house over Cataclysm - one week to go until I never see my hubs again :)
Kandi x

Mousy Brown said...

Happy Birthday! :D

Annie xx TheFeltFairy said...

21 Today, 21 Today! HaPpY bIrThDaY tO yOu!!!

Loo xx from Jumbles and Pompoms said...

Happy belated bday. Lovely prezzies, btw, lucky you!