Friday, 8 October 2010

Why Am I So Disorganised?

Ok so in just over 27 hours I have to leave for the airport and so far I haven't packed a single thing, my beach towels are still in the washer and I can only find one of my Birkenstocks.
On the plus side I went to do a bit of last minute holiday shopping and had a Pedi Fish experience.
For anyone who hasn't heard of it...Pedi Fish are tiny little fish that nibble gently at dry/hard skin on your feet.
It cost me £10 for 15 minutes of lovely relaxation, it felt like I was sat with my feet in a big bowl of very fizzy lemonade, and my feet are noticeably softer now.



I've also spent some time in the past few days crocheting this tea cosy for my sister, and I've started a new blanket to add to the other two unfinished blankets I have lying in bags waiting for me to get inspired again!!
Anyway I better go put the towels in the dryer.
Have a lovely weekend everyone.
Em xxx

16 comments:

Clara said...

Cute little tea cosy!

Yaya Yarns said...

I am planning to make a tea cozy soon...the pedi fish... NOT ...EW and yuk! LOL...I cant even imagine that.

Enjoy!

Valula said...

Hope you have a fab holidays!

:-)

VintageVicki said...

Have a great holiday :)

Not sure if I could do the fish thing though.

Kandi said...

Have a wonderful time, I would be stressed to death if I was not packed a week before, I have issues!
I really fancy the fish foot thingie, there is a spa near us that does it.
Kandi x

jacqueline said...

Dearest sweet Emma, pefi fish is pretty popular here too but i have not tried it. I also LOVE your tea cozy...it's soo adorable and pretty! Have a wonderful relaxing weekend and a wonderful trip! Love to you!

Kate said...

Holey moley, I have never heard of a fish pedi before. I'm not really sure I'd be brave enough to have one either. I am so going to show my kids this post in the morning. I hope you find your Birki soon.

wonderwoman said...

never seen that done to feet before!! have a lovely holiday! (by the way kitty not named yet as not sure what sex!!)

x

Bethany said...

I've never heard of pedi fish! I want to try but I'm crazy ticklish on my feet :)

Diane said...

Ive been dying to give the Pedi Fish a go - I need to make time! Have a lovely time - do you have room in your case for me? xxxx

Annie xx TheFeltFairy said...

Have a fab Holiday Darling! xx

Taz said...

Those pedi fish sound fab but i think they'd have to go without food for a few days before they set to on my feet! LOL

I wonder if we'll get to meet up while we're holidaying, wouldn't it be fab! Fingers crossed and have a lovely time! xxx

Lucy said...

Pedi-fish!! I want to try that! I put my hands in one of the 'petting sections' of an aquarium once and the little prawn/shrimpy things came and picked under and around my nails for bits to eat - it was amazing!!!

The English Writer said...

Gosh, the pedi-fish thing sounds weird, but actually I think I would give it a go! Have a lovely holiday xx

Clara said...

Em, you won my giveaway, visit my blog to give me your mailing address.

Lynne said...

I've not heard of Pedi Fish before, but I have enjoyed the ekperience when paddling in the sea in Greece.