Friday, 17 September 2010

Three New Things.

I'd love to come up with the usual excuses for not having blogged all week, y'know 'I've been too busy' 'I've felt blah all week' etc etc etc...but it just isn't true after Tuesday lunchtime when I recieved this I wanted to do nothing but sit and play with it..
 
 
 And its truly brilliant, I can go on holiday next month knowing that I need not panic as usual about exceeding my luggage allowance with the 6 or 7 books I usually take to read with me.
Another new thing for this week was a nice shiny new venue for our 'Stitch 'n' Bitch' group. After We were unable to use our original venue we met up at each others houses but as We really want to try and get new members We needed to find a public venue rather than invite strangers to our houses.So We're meeting at Canon Hall Garden Centre cafe which sells lovely coffee and delicious cake!
 
 
 If anyone reading this lives in the Barnsley/Cawthorne area and would like to join us We meet on monday mornings at 10am-ish and We're all lovely!!
Last but not at all least my new thing number three is this..
 
 
 Which I couldn't resist after 'S'n'B' on Monday, Canon Hall garden centre sells loads of great non garden related stuff like all good garden centres should!
Anyway thats it for now.
Have a lovely weekend.
Em xx 



9 comments:

Cheryl said...

Triple nice. I wish I could join your Stitch 'n' Bitch, but its much too far for me.

bekimarie said...

Love the notebook!
Funnily enough I was going to msg you about the kindle, do you need wireless internet and if so why lol.
Yes I know.......... blondie ;)

B xxx

Amanda said...

That's a very nice notebook you've got there! I'm much more at home with paper, than I am with technology! lots of love, Amanda xxx

Bethany said...

I'm torn--I'd love a Kindle but I do so love the feel of a book in my hands.

CraftyHelen said...

Enjoy the S&B, it should be great fun. Are you OK for my swap? Michela has said that she hadn't heard from you.x

Diane said...

Would so love to join you, but I'll be at work. Great venue, although the farm shop is very tempting. xxxx

swedishouse said...

HEJ HEJ Em
Finally...lovely to meet you in blog land.
Thank you for your kind comments
;-D
Just to let you know that you have 3 entries to the CK giveaway.
Thanks for following and for putting my blog button on your blog.
GOOD LUCK!
Have a lovely weekend
LOVE PEACE enJOY
Julie
x

The Girl said...

Ooooh a kindle - very fancy!! I love it. I had to send over books with my Dad when he drove over to France the week before I flew over so they didn't cause me to go over my weight limit!

Lucy said...

Very swish Kindle but you just can't beat real pages in my opinion! Wish there was a stitch n Bitch type thing running near me, I could do with the help! Love the owls!