Monday, 20 September 2010

Monday Morning Fun.

It was back to Canon Hall Garden Centre this morning for our weekly 'Stitch 'n' Bitch' get together and a couple of faces I hadn't seen in a long time were there so there was loads of catching up to be done.
It was one of our ladies birthday today too so we stayed on for a celebratory lunch too.


My current crochet project, decided by my daughter Kia is going to be a granny square cushion cover for Kia to take back to Aberdeen with her when she goes back to university in a couple of weeks.


 After about a minute of crocheting though I suddenly realised that I'd forgotten how to make a granny square!
Luckily Kia remembered and showed me.
I'm going to sew little crochet hearts onto each square I think too.
Anyways thats me for today...short and sweet as its late and I'm trying to watch 'Britains Next Top Model'.
Em xxx

6 comments:

Lucy said...

Ah the grannies are really effective in one solid colour :)

Diane said...

Looks like great fun - your crochet looks great. xxx

Amanda said...

Sounds cute. Will you show us when you're done? Lots of love, Amanda xxx

LaaLaa said...

I love the grannies. Can't wait to see the finished item. xxx

Valula said...

I bet your daughter will love it, a little bit of Mum's love right there on her Uni bed xxx

agypsyangel said...

I love to crochet,
OK, love those hearts, I need to try that...
:)