Thursday, 5 August 2010

A Very Busy Week.

I've been so incredibly busy this past week, what with getting a months worth of dirty washing home from the USA along with Mica and the last minute preparations for Ruby's wedding I just don't seem to have had a minute to spare!
Anyway Mica arrived home safe and sound albeit later than expected last thursday morning. Her flight from Chicago was delayed by over 2 hours and was an hour and a half late getting into Manchester, so it was a pain for her but an extra hour in bed for me!!
USA goodies.  
Peaches and Creme yarn.

 Sunday was the final trying on of dresses,shoes etc for the bridesmaids, last night was Ruby's bridal shower and this evening was the rehearsal at the church.
I took the oppurtunity to mess around with my camera and photo editing software..





I am so nervous about the wedding I've made endless lists of photos to take and worried non-stop about what to do if the weather is bad...
Anyway I've still got last minute bunting to make and a guest book to decorate so its onwards and upwards for me.
Em xx

5 comments:

The Patchwork Heart said...

Have a wonderful time at the wedding!

The Girl said...

Hope the wedding goes wonderfully and your bunting is fully appreciated!!

Sue said...

Hope everything goes well and remember Em, BREATH.

Sue xx

Jill said...

It must be great having Mica back home again. She bought you some lovely looking goodies back with her. That Peaches & Cream yarn is very pretty.

I'm sure that everything will be just fine for the wedding, including the weather.

Have a fabulous time.

Jill x

LaaLaa said...

I'm sure everything will work out just fine Em. Have a great rime! I love the Peaches n cream! Lynda xxx