Monday, 28 June 2010

Crafty Sunday.


Ok I know its Monday evening and I'm only just getting around to posting my 'Crafty Sunday' post...but at least I'm doing it this week, I've had to miss out for a number weeks for various reasons.
To be truthfull I haven't done much in the way of crafting this past week because We are still doing bits and pieces in the kitchen and the lovely weather has sort of put paid to anything that involves anything more strenuous than sitting in the sun doing nothing much!


I did get around to sewing some of the flowers I'd crocheted at my Grans onto the bag they're destined for yesterday whilst catching up on about 10 days worth of 'The Archers'.


 My plan with the flowers and bag is to cover both sides and handles I think in flowers with shell button centres, then decorate in between with more buttons and embroidery and finally line it in something yummy!
Have a nice evening.
Em xxx

8 comments:

Kandi said...

Your bag is fantastic! I love it, I must learn to crochet little flowers.
Glad to see another Archers fan, I can see trouble ahead for Pip, that Jude is just no good :)
Kandi x

LaaLaa said...

The bag is fab Em! I love it. xxx

VintageVicki said...

Your bag is looking lovely :)

I've a friend who is doing something similar with crochet flowers & a cushion cover.

Raggedy Sana said...

Bag looks terrific, I can't wait to see it finished, though I think if it were me I'd call it done and start using it :)

Amanda said...

How lovely! I really want to incorporate some crochet flower fun into my crafting very soon...such instant gratification. Hope you're doing ok It's been a bit of a month hasn't it? xxx

bekimarie said...

Look forward to seeing it finishsed, tis going to be rather yummy!

B xxx

The Girl said...

Oh my goodness. Actually in love with that bag and those flowers.

Valula Hedgehog said...

Very pretty!