Saturday, 15 May 2010

A (Not So) Wild Night In...

I started out today by not actually getting dressed until I really had to...about 5 minutes before We went out at 2.30 this afternoon, I don't know why but I love days where I lounge abvout in pyjamas until after lunch or sometimes in the winter when its horrible outside I don't get dressed at all then I've always got an excuse not to go out!
But anyways I did get dressed and out We went, Evie goes to an art class on Saturday afternoons and We often go to Hotch Potch and sometimes just sit and chat with my lovely friend Julie and other times We actually do some pot painting.
I started this little plate today but I'm not entirely happy with it...



I hope next time I go I can brighten it up a bit.
Then tonight We had another crafty night at Ruby's house so that Ruby could get some help assembling her wedding invitations.
Ruby,Mica and Helen formed a production line, I carried on with the never ending bunting and Ruby's fiancee Daz was dispatched to get essential supplies of chips and chocolate!










Em xx

5 comments:

VintageVicki said...

Gorgeous invites :)

When my littlest sister got married last year - several of us helped with her invites - makes it a real family affair.

Cheryl said...

I love the invites. It takes a surprisingly long time to make them. Specially when there are so many to make. We made our own wedding invitations. I really enjoyed it when people replied with homemade cards. You just know the people who get it.

I'd love to do the staying in pyjamas all day thing, but I always get caught out!

Sue said...

The invitations are beautiful. No chocolatey finger prints I hope!

Amanda said...

Hi Em! Nice to see you over at amanda makes! I love to hear of women getting together for a good old craft session. I'm going to try to do more of it from now on! much love, Amanda xxx

Maria said...

Hi Em, of course you can join in on Crafty Sunday, I will add you to the list..Thats brill you all getting together to help make the invites..