Friday, 19 February 2010

That Friday Feeling....

Its Friday lunchtime and with an important weekend looming ahead I really should be cleaning,cooking,planning,clearing out etc etc..
My middle daughter Mim turns 18 on Sunday so Saturday night we are having an 'open house' type of thingy,where any of our family or friends can drop by for something to eat and drink and help Mim celebrate.
We also have some friends and family travelling down from the Highlands for the weekend,one of whom is a fellow hooky sort so I'm pretty excited about comparing projects!
But anyways back to today..I really want to spend the day with my hook and yarn..


 

I have a weeks worth of 'The Archers' on my Ipod to catch up on and about a billion people wanting me to crochet hairbands or little birdies for them...

 
 
 
Decisions..decisions...


 

2 comments:

notesfromthefrugaltrenches said...

I didn't know you could get the Archers on your ipod! Must do that!

The little bag and wool is lovely!

Em said...

Thanks for stopping by.
Hope you got the Archers on your ipod,I'm so behind with it,I need to spend a few hours catching up.