Sunday, 3 January 2010

New Year Again...

Thats it..all over for yet another year and this years celebrations were as always filled with fun family times,lovely presents and good food but also tinged with a little sadness at various times for those missing from the celebrations.
For my own part I recieved lovely presents and enjoyed seeing my lovely family enjoy the gifts I'd chosen for them.
We had yet more snow on Christmas Eve ..enough to build a snowman!
Overnight it mostly melted but froze over making our hill very scary and slippy to drive down!


                                                 Christmas Day Sunset.


Little homemade table decorations.

So tomorrow the schools re-open and life gets back to normal,I have my first 'Stitch 'n' Bitch' of 2010 and I'm looking forward to catching up with everyone there.
My crochet suffered from lack of attention over Christmas but I threw myself back into it before New Year and I'm now working on my very first ripple project,a blanket in shades of blue and grey.....
 

No comments: