Sunday, 13 December 2009

Busy...Stressed..Moi???

Okay so We're well into the run-up to christmas and it got to yesterday and I realised that 5 presents would not go very far between 3 daughters! Especially when one present is an 18 rated film and youngest child is only 7!
So a night time trip to Asda to stock up on DVDs,books,knick knacks,pyjamas etc etc was in order last night..followed by another trip there today to buy food,hadn't really considered this essential last night but this morning when I realised toast or ice pops were all that there was to eat ...another trip was on the cards!
Uuurgh though because I loathe and detest busy shops and most hated of them all are busy supermarkets,I think I'm going to make it my new years resolution to shop in supermarkets as little as possible.
So not much crochet time recently although I did finish a dish cloth for a monthly swap I'm a part of through Ravelry...it was a christmas/holiday theme this time and I'm rather happy with the result.
 

This will be winging its merry way to Austrailia tomorrow morning with a few little christmas goodies to accompany it.

No comments: