Saturday, 17 October 2009

So..whats this blogging thingy all about?

So...
Here goes,My first ever venture into blogging..
My first foray into the blogosphere..
Opening my life up for all of cyberspace to see...and..
Eeek
Its a little bit scary..
Its more intense than a status update on Facebook or a tweet on Twitter!
But,anyways Onwards and upwards..
I hope you like this little glimpse into my own chaotic corner of the universe and stop by often.
I'm hoping to post a ton of pictures as I tend to photograph almost every aspect of my life..and given the oppurtunity to talk I can ramble on endlessly about the joys of crochet or the delicious-ness of a particular cheese or the wonder of a newly discovered author or musician!
So I'm going to leave it here for now as its incredibly late (or indeed very early for those who go to bed at a reasonable hour) but I'm hoping to stop by tomorrow and post some pictures and tales of my weekend.
Nighty night xx

No comments: