Tuesday, 20 October 2009

Lazy days.

A good proportion of Saturday was spent watching Dr Who DVD's And turning these beautiful beads into a memory wire bracelet and necklace.



Having spilt my dish of beads across the floor twice I didn't get my bits'n'bobs finished in time to wear at the family party we spent Saturday night at I ended up sat until late that night still stringing beads watching yet more Dr Who...Then a quick glance at the computer turned into a couple of fiddly hours trying to get my head round this whole bloggy nonsense,I finally crept tiredly up to bed at 3am!

Early Sunday afternoon we took a run out to Penistone to see a steam train crossing the viaduct there..the depressingly dull sky didn't lend itself to good photography which was disappointing as I had excitedly pictured the plume of steam against the crisp blue sky..sadly though that image stayed in my head.
It was still rather exciting to spot the train in the distance and hear it chugging along getting nearer and nearer..




A coffee and parkin stop at my Mums rounded off the afternoon nicely!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a beautiful photo, I love trains. When I lived in England as a child, we used to ride the trains a lot. I really miss that.

dancingonabladeofgrass said...

Found you via Prairie Girl ... my Mum was born in Penistone!